The small loader system is generally flushed before it is officially put into use. The purpose of flushing the small loader is to remove contaminants, metal shavings, fiber compounds, iron cores, etc. that remain in the system during the first two hours of operation. Even if the system of our small loader is not completely damaged, it will still cause a series of failures. What is the procedure for cleaning the system oil circuit?
1. We need to clean the tank with a dry cleaning solvent and then remove the solvent residue with filtered air.
2. We need to clean all the piping of the system, and in some cases we need to impregnate the piping and joints.
3. We need to install a flushing plate on the collector to replace the precision valve, such as electro-hydraulic servo valve.
4. We need to install oil filter in the pipeline so that it can protect the valve's oil supply pipeline and pressure pipeline.
5. We also need to check if all the pipe sizes of our mini loader are suitable and the connection is correct.
Through the above introduction, we understand the method of cleaning the oil path of the small loader system. Of course, the flushing cycle is determined by the system configuration and the degree of system contamination, if the sample of the filter media has no or little foreign pollutants. , then install a new oil filter, remove the rinse plate, put on the valve work! This will enable the small loader to better coordinate our work and increase work efficiency.